Wednesday, April 11, 2018

~Princess Prayer Warrior~

I wear an invisible crown. I am the daughter of the King most high! I am not an ordinary Princess. I am a Warrior Princess!   

My Father, the King,is invisibly invincible. I rely on Him for my courage, strength, and training. He loves me uniquely and trains me accordingly. Of course my heart and soul must be right in order to be trained according to His ways. I don't believe I will ever be fully trained. There will always be more to learn...more to study...but He equips me with what I need as I go about life.

I don't dress like a Princess. I do wear the invisible crown. It is beautiful! There are many precious jewels adorning it. Amazingly, it stays on my head even when I am in battle...and it shines...oh does it shine!

My crown being the only "princess-like-attire" that I wear, as I dress ready for battle! I wear armor! I wear the belt of Truth, the breastplate of righteousness, my shoes are of the gospel of peace, my shield is faith, my helmet is that of salvation, and my sword is the Holy Spirit.

The belt of Truth is Father God and His Word. I must be ready to combat in Truth at all times. My breastplate is of holy and right living. I must always be living the life my Father wants...obeying Him and staying in His will. My shoes can only be crafted by my Kingly Father as He is the one who gives true peace, a peace that all long for but only can be understood when you have it. My shield of Faith wards off any dart of fire thrown at me by satan (YES! small S). My helmet protects my head and face. My sword of the Spirit is the Word of Father God. I must be ready on ANY occasion to know His Word and combat with it. I must continually be in communication with Father God, the King.

As you read, my attire is far from that you would imagine a princess wearing. It all fits perfectly as Father God has designed it uniquely for me and the battles I will come against.

Some of my battles are not seen by anyone but the King nd I. Some are seen by many. Father God prepares my heart and soul for each and every one. It is in the smaller battles, the unseen ones, that I am preparing for the larger battles.

It is within my heart, as a Warrior, to fight the unseen. There are battles waging all around. Battles that satan desires to win. As a Princess Warrior I am honored to be able to pray (talk to Father God) continually. In talking to Father God, I can pray in the Spirit with prayer and supplication. 

There is a quickening within my soul to be a Warrior as I join the cause for Jesus. Being a warrior is far different than being a soldier. A warrior is honor-bound to something higher than themselves. A soldier is paid to go to battle and fight and when the battle is won, the soldier is done. A warrior is made. The way of the Warrior Princess begins with the heart.  We bear our Father's image (reflection of Him). A Warrior is driven internally...by the Spirit of God.

I will not stop being a Warrior Princess. It is my life! It is my call! I will hear the whispered call of Father God throughout my life as His Warrior Princess. I will be sure that I am always ready for battle and led by His Spirit!

"...If God is for us, who can be against us?"~Romans 8:31b

No comments:

Post a Comment