Tuesday, January 1, 2019

~AWEsome Day~

Sipping tea here with you on this sunny New Year's Day...I want to share with you something that I am not sure will ever occur again...and something I will remember for my lifetime...

I am dealing with getting some testing done for some spots on my lungs...2 spots...I have never smoked in my life so that came as a surprise to me. When I first learned of the spots, I honestly felt like I was going to pass out...shock I guess.

Anyhow, time went on for a few more days. I kept praying my prayers that the spots would not be cancer. I am just feeling like a "normal" person from having had breast cancer and chemo (finished March 2016). 

I was prayed over in our church on a Sunday. The following Saturday, I was doing laundry, changing loads from the dryer to a basket and the washer to the dryer as my mind suddenly felt fearful of the possibility of those spots being cancerous. I said to God and to myself, "I can't let those demons of fear and doubt grab hold of me!" Right then and there I prayed to Jesus to get rid of those two! I felt the release. Then as I stood there talking to Jesus, I felt this sense of being prayed for. "I don't know who is praying for me or if just one person is praying for me," I told Jesus,"but thank You for putting me on someone's heart and mind to pray for." Then I began to pray for God's Crazy Peace...that peace that you cannot understand until you experience it...that peace that Paul talks about in Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." I immediately felt that peace in my heart, soul, and mind. I thanked Jesus for it. I stood with my hands lifted in praise to Jesus thanking Him for His peace...for a while...right there in my laundry room with a basket of clean clothes on the floor at my feet and the dryer spinning.

Something AWEsome occurred...I felt angels. I felt the "hush" of their wings. I picked up the laundry basket to take for folding. I could almost see the angels...well...I could see or sense four or five of them. They hovered over and around me. I heard their wings touching each other...they were that close to each other to surround me. Even as I write this to you I get the shivers that I felt at first when they were so near to me.

These angels were angels of peace. I could feel their peace! I heard it in their wings! I  have never experienced anything like this before. All day long they were with me...hovering over and surrounding me. 

God had not only given me His Crazy Peace inside my own soul, heart, and mind, but He sent His angels of peace to comfort me...to surround me. During the entire day I never once even thought of the issues in my lungs. I went about the day feeling the presence of the awesome peace angels. I felt this amazing serenity. I would thank Jesus for them being with me...for Him sending them to attend me on this day...on and off I thanked Him during the day.

I knew they were with me all day...I felt...faintly saw...and heard their brushing wings at times. It was so AWEsome! 

As evening came, I felt them leaving. I smiled inside my soul. I knew they had come for me to do what they as that type of angel were to do...hush all around me...hushing my mind and soul...that feeling of them hovering and surrounding me is one I will always remember...it was so comforting.

That night as my head was on my pillow, I thanked Jesus for sending them to me...I lifted my hands in praise to Him (my husband had his back to me but he would have been fine with my arms sticking up in the air). Tears rolled down my cheeks as I thanked Jesus not only for His Crazy Peace...but for His compassion for me in sending those peace angels.

When I sit alone in silence,remembering, I can still faintly see them and faintly hear the brush of their wings. It truly was an AWEsome experience! 

I am so thankful for my Best Friend and how He takes care of my needs. I debated on sharing this with you but then I thought...why not? It may bring encouragement to someone. I hope it does! 

My faith, trust, and hope is in Jesus. I hope yours is also!



1 comment:

  1. Love that God cares so much about us. Thank you for sharing this, we need to talk more about the ways that God moved in our lives. Praying for you!! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete